Sarah, Cathy and Martin (the Three go to Haiti), will be your hosts for this very special evening dinner and fundraising auction at Sarah and Lino’s restaurant, Boboli, in Kibworth Harcourt on Thursday 22nd November 2018.
The evening will consist of:
Drinks and viewing of auction lots
7:30 Dinner is served
Antipasto Misto alla Famiglia, a selection of mixed antipasti to include sliced meats, tomato and mozzarella salad, mixed leaf salad, caponata and goats’ cheese bruschetta and garlic and mozzarella pizza slices
Lasagne della Nonna lasagne, as Lino’s mamma makes it, layered with thinly sliced ham
Garganelle con Funghi e Fontina garganelle pasta with mushrooms and fontina cheese
Served with chips and salad
£22.00 per person for three courses
to include tea or coffee to finish
Service not included
Please advise of any special dietary requirements or allergies
We are very privileged to have Denise Cowling, auctioneer at Gildings Auctioneers, Market Harborough, for the evening. Denise will guide us through the sale and take our bids, bringing her own sense of fun and energy to the evening.
The auction takes place well before Christmas, just in time to find something quite different for someone special. We have already had many kind donations already, including:
- Stones Spa – treatment
- Two Birds, Union Distillery, The Workshop, Gin Distilling Workshop and Experience day, with The Two Birds Ginstructor, to learn the history of distilling, brush up on your gin knowledge and then develop and distil your very own London Dry Gin to take home with you. Value £110.00
- Mon Amie Living – 2 places on our 2019 Passion for Peonies course. This will be held on Wednesday 5th June 2019 when peonies are in their prime. Using a range of stunning seasonal Peonies as well as a whole host of other flowers and foliage, the participants will create their own hand-tied bouquet to take away. The course value is £75 per person so this prize is worth £150.
- M&J Reynolds, fresh veg and fruit hamper value approximately £40
- Gary Stretton – 60 minute sports massage. Value £45
- Mark Polishook – 2 piano masterclasses. Value £120
- Duncan Murray – a rare bottle of Haiti Rum? Distilled in 2004 at the Societe du Rhum Barbancourt. RRP about £60.!!!!! Howzat!
- 2 tickets for the 5pm 3rd Jan performance of Peter Pan at De Montfort Hall. Value £40
- Debbie at The Kibworth Bookshop – Book/series TBC
- Condotti – details TBC
- Zara at PartyLite – scented candle. Value £22.95
- Bat Wine, – magnum of Vigna del Cuc, details TBC
- Jacky Collins Holistic Therapist – Full Body Aromatherapy massage. Value £40
- Louise Faye Hair – treatment/re- style TBC
- Langton Breweries -a voucher for a 10 Litre box of beer (17.5 pints). Value £35
- Striped Pole, Barbers, Gents Grooming treatment and kit TBC
- Triumph Visitor Experience and Factory Tour for 4 people. Value £80
- Denhams Jewellers item TBC
- Chantal Shoes and Fashion, Lincoln, a handbag details TBC
- Hope Wines details TBC
- Lighthouse Restaurant Captains Table tasting menu for two £80
- Boboli Restaurant Sunday lunch for four £80
- The Personal Fitness Co block of 10 classes worth £50
- The Personal Fitness Co block of 20 classes worth £85
- A personal health and fitness MOT at home or at the Leicester Grammar gym giving you all your health numbers and fitness levels.
- Function Jigsaw, Initial assessment and treatment/sports massage with physiotherapist, Tom Heeley, Value £45
- ODental Surgery, Kibworth, “UltraClean”, worth £70
- ODental Surgery, Kibworth, home whitening system with free assessment, worth £300
- Spa Day at The Orchard Spa, plus 2 x 1 hour treatments, use of the Spa and lunch for two value £300
The Orchard Spa is located within the exclusive private estate, Lakes by Yoo nr Lechlade in the Cotswolds
Keep checking back for more lots and full catalogue when published. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to offer a donation.